Effective date: February 15, 2023
- Personal Information We Collect:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, and phone number
- Demographic information, such as your age and gender
- Usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, and pages you visited on our website
- Other information that you choose to provide to us
We may collect your personal information directly from you or from third-party sources, such as social media platforms or payment processors.
- How We Use Your Personal Information:
- To provide our services to you
- To process and fulfill your orders and transactions
- To communicate with you about your orders, account, and support requests
- To personalize your experience on our website
- To conduct analytics and research to improve our services
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements
We may also use your personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
- We may disclose your personal information to the following third parties:
- Service providers that help us operate our business and provide our services, such as hosting providers, payment processors, and marketing providers
- Government authorities or other third parties if required by law or to protect our rights or the rights of others
We may also disclose your personal information for other purposes that are disclosed to you at the time of collection or with your consent.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information: We implement reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, and destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee absolute security.
- Your Rights and Choices: You have the right to access, correct, or delete your personal information that we hold. You may also have the right to object to or restrict certain processing of your personal information, and to withdraw your consent for our processing of your personal information.
You may exercise these rights and choices by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your request within a reasonable time and in accordance with applicable law.
- Children's Privacy: Our website and services are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
Minimil is located in Canada. If you are located outside of Canada, please note that your personal information may be transferred to and processed in Canada, and may be subject to Canadian laws and regulations regarding privacy and data protection that may differ from the laws and regulations in your country of residence.
Last updated: February 15, 2023